THREE POPULAR METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE TOYS
Beyblade: Metal Fusion is known in Japan as the Metal Fight Beyblade, which was released in 2009. These Japanese manga new series has new characters and Beyblades. With the success of this series, new metal fight product lines are in the market, manufactured by Tomy and Hasbro through Sonokong in South Korea.
Metal Fusion toys have metals outside the Beyblades and have the following parts:
- Face Bolt – As the name says, it bolts or holds the Beyblade parts together, except the bottom.
- Energy Ring – When you connect this, the launcher hooks on it. This Energy Ring determines the spinning direction of the Bey.
- Fusion Wheel – This part helps in attacking other Beyblades like Storm, Flame, Dark, Lightning, Burn, Earth, Rock, Poison, Thermal, Evil, Cyber, Hyper, Fury, Torch, Inferno, Midnight, Night, Counter, Thunder, Galaxy, Ray, Sol, Hades, Twisted, Grand, Gravity, Meteo Cyclone, and Mercury.
In the 4D Series, the Fusion Wheel is split into two parts. These are the PC Frame and Core. With these two parts, you can fully customize and have various modes such as Big Bang, Wing, L-Drago Destroy, L-Drago Guardian, Fang, Beat, Scythe, and Variares.
- Spin Track – A Spin Track helps a Beyblade spin. It also influences the weight and speed. With the use of a Spin Track, you can connect the Performance Tip with the Beyblade.
- Performance Tip – This is the part that makes a Beyblade spin. With the right Tip, there is the right amount of Attack, Defense, and Stamina.
- 4D System – This 4D System fuses the Spin Track and Performance Tip together. But some 4D Beyblades though have separate Spin Tracks and Performance Tips like the Blitz Striker 100RSF.
The latest and popular Metal Fusion toys are the BB-88 Starter Meteo L Drago LW105LF, BB-89 Booster Aries 145D, and BB-90 LED Sight.
- BB-88 Starter Meteo L Drago LW105LF – It has a Clear Wheel with rubber lines. It also has two modes like the Lightning L Drago and Meteo L Drago.
- BB-89 Booster Aries 145D – This is a new mold for Aries. This reinforces Aries and avoids breakage.
- BB-90 LED Sight – This accessory has an exclusive bottom named Polish Defense or PD. Its material is made of Polyoxomethylene plastic or POM unlike the other plastic parts in Metal Fight Beyblades. With this new material, the accessory produces less friction. However, there are claims that it sometimes jumps a bit due to the holes on each side.
More Metal Fight Beyblades are due for release. Let us wait for these and ride on to the Metal Fusion wave.